Basic Data Protection Information
|Data Controller||Genca, SL|
|Purpose of Data Processing||To manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries that users send us via the contact form.
To manage purchases and order shipment.
The legal basis for said data processing is the Newsletter recipient’s unambiguous consent.
|Legitimacy of Data Processing||The consent given by the interested party by sending us the form filled in with their personal data.|
|Data Recipients||Company personnel and management, as well as the company responsible for web development and maintenance.
The transport company in charge of order shipment.
Data shall not be transferred to third parties, unless legally required.
|User Rights||You have the right to access, rectify and/or delete your data. Any other rights are explained in detail in the Additional Information section.|
1. Data Controller
- Genca, SL.
- NIF /tax code:
- Polígono Palou Nord Calle Palautordera, 18-20 - 08401 Granollers (Barcelona, Spain)
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- (+34) 938 701 829
2. Purpose of Data Processing: Respond to requests for information and/or inquiries, order management, use of the website
Genca, SL (hereinafter, Genca) will process data in order to:
- Manage purchases made on this website and the shipment of orders.
- Perform analysis on the use of the website to determine user preferences and behaviour.
- Send satisfaction surveys based on the purchases made, in order to improve the customer experience
- Analyse user data in order to develop user profiles, allowing us to identify more specifically which products may be of interest to each user.
- Manage and respond to requests for information and/or queries that users send us via the contact form.
- • Send the requested information and, where appropriate, provide offers for Genca products and/or services in which the user has expressed interest.
- • Manage newsletter subscriptions and commercial communications
3. Legitimacy of Data Processing: Interested party consent
The legal basis for data processing is the consent given by the user in the file. It's for this reason that Genca requests user consent for data processing with the aforementioned purpose of managing and responding to queries raised. Said consent is given in the event of—and at the time of—completing and sending us this form.
The legal basis for data processing is the unambiguous consent given by the recipient of the Newsletter and commercial communications from Genca.
4. Data Retention Period
Genca will store the personal data provided for as long as the user does not request its deletion.
5. User Data Processed by Genca
Genca will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: company name, name, surname, CIF, NIF, DNI or NIE
- Contact information: address, telephone number/s, email address.
- Personal data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other information: data provided by interested parties in the open fields on the forms provided on the Website.
- Browsing data.
Bank or credit card data will not be processed by Genca, as these processes are carried out on the payment platforms of the institutions themselves—except if the user provides us with said data in order to create and process an order from our internal billing system instead of via the online store.
6. User Data Recipients
Parties who may have access to your data:
- Genca personnel and management.
- • The company responsible for the development and maintenance of the website: Abity Comunicación Multimedia, SL.
- • The transport company responsible for order shipment will have access to: user or company name, address, and contact telephone number.
- • Public Administrations and competent national and/or European authorities, when required by law (provided there is a legal obligation).
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area and, in the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimised.
8. User Rights
Finally, the user is informed that, if they so wish, they can exercise the rights recognised by GDPR 679/2016 regarding an interested person's right to: access their personal data; request the rectification of inaccurate data; oppose data processing in certain circumstances; cancel data processing in certain circumstances; request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; request the omission or limitation of data processing; and/or the portability of said data, by writing to email@example.com including a copy of their ID.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes..
Last updated: 18 September, 2019